Find the Best Odds For Each Horse Running in the 2019 Belmont Stakes
- Saturday's Belmont Stakes is the final leg of the Triple Crown
- Shopping for odds can produce value
- Only two of 10 horses entered are coming off of a win
Before you buy a new TV it is often worthwhile to look at several stores and online retailers. The same is true in wagering on horses.
As you handicap Saturday's Belmont Stakes, each sportsbook has somewhat different odds. Let's look at a cross section of prices and see where you can get some value.
2019 Belmont Stakes Odds
|War of Will||+150||+225||+245||+250||+240|
*Odds taken 06/07/19
Shopping around pays. If you like the favorite, Tacitus, more than 2-1 is a lot better than a shade over 3/2. Should you be interested in Spinoff, getting 15-1 provides significantly better value than 10-1.
At the end of the day, or month, or year, if you count wins and losses and consider return on investment, maximizing your winnings is important. Now pick a winner and cash in.
Belmont Odds at a Glance
- BookMaker has the best odds for five of the 10 horses running in the Belmont Stakes
- BetOnline has the best odds for three of the 10 horses running in the Belmont Stakes
- Tacitus is favored to win the Belmont Stakes by four of the five sportsbooks listed above
- MyBookie is the lone sporstbook listing War of Will as the favorite to win the Belmont Stakes
- The longest odds for any horse belong to Joevia, who is listed at +3550 at BookMaker
- The horse with the most odds variability is Sir Winston, who is available for as long as +2000 at MyBookie and as short as +1200 at Bovada
The post Find the Best Odds For Each Horse Running in the 2019 Belmont Stakes appeared first on Sports Betting Dime.
Top Picks for Week 15 NFL – American Football Previews
Rating our finest 3 picks for week 15 of the 2021 NFL season listed below.…
Matchday 25 of 38: David Moyes’ Hammers break into the Top Four / City extend lead at the top
Matchday 25 of 38: David Moyes' Hammers break into the Top Four / City extend…
EPL Matchday 24 of 38: Manchester United held by struggling West Bromwich; Aubameyang hat-trick sinks Leeds
EPL Matchday 24 of 38 report as Manchester United are held by a struggling West…
FA Cup 5th round 2021: Everton edge Spurs in 9-goal thriller; Man Utd, City and Leicester go through
FA Cup 5th round 2021: Everton edge out Spurs in 9-goal thriller; Man Utd, City…
English Premier League mid-week round-up – Anfield breached once again, Lingard debuts for the Hammers with Double strike
English Premier League mid-week round-up: [lwptoc] Liverpool 0, Brighton 1 - Wednesday, February 3,2021 After…
Newcastle, Leeds & Chelsea pull it off in the Premier League weekend round-up: Matchday 21 of 38
Premier League weekend round-up: Matchday 21 of 38. [lwptoc] Arsenal 0, Manchester United 0 -…