2020 PGA Tour AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds & Picks
Phil Mickelson returns as defending champion of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Photo by Corn Farmer (flickr).
- The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am tees off Thursday, February 6th
- Two-time champion Dustin Johnson is an overwhelming favorite
- See the golfers with the best value to emerge victorious
One of the most scenic and entertaining stops on the PGA Tour calendar has arrived with the professionals and celebrities converging for the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
The tournament sees three golf courses (Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill & Monterey Peninsula) used with each golfer playing them once before the players who made the cut all competing at Pebble Beach for the final round.
The defending champion is Phil Mickelson, who nabbed his fifth career title at this event last year, which ended up being lefty’s last top ten anywhere in the world until he regained his form last week on the European Tour (tie for third at Saudi International).
Dustin Johnson, who has tasted victory twice at this tournament opens up the favorite, followed by fellow American Patrick Cantlay.
2020 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds
|Golfer||Odds at Bovada||Odds at BetOnline|
Odds taken February 3rd
Mickelson Eyeing Record Sixth Victory at Pebble Beach
Last year Phil Mickelson turned back the clock at Pebble Beach, matching Mark O’Meara for the most victories at this event with his fifth all-time, churning out wins in 1998, 2005, 2007 and 2012 previously.
What transpired after that was the worst slump of his career as he failed to crack the top-ten in his subsequent 22 worldwide tournaments.
“It was so fun to be back in the mix. It’s been a while since I have been back in contention.”
— Golf Digest (@GolfDigest) February 3, 2020
Out of nowhere he posted a tie for third at the European Tours Saudi International last week, giving him much needed confidence heading into a tournament he’s dominated. Despite his past success at Pebble, he simply hasn’t played well enough for a year to go all-in on him this week, in particular with his relatively low +2500 odds.
2020 Masters Odds Tracker
Past Five Winners of AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
|2018||Ted Potter Jr.|
2020 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Best Value Picks
- Brandt Snedeker (+2500): Set the lowest four day total in tourney history in 2015, shooting 22-under par en route to his second victory at Pebble, having also won in 2013. Also was fourth here in 2017. Finished T-3rd just two weeks ago.
- Jordan Spieth (+4000): At some point he has to break out of his funk, right? Comfortable at Pebble, having won in 2017 and also posted T-4 and T-7 showings here in the past. Has been playing some really uncharacteristic golf of late but is comfortable around these parts, having never missed a cut at this tournament in seven attempts. Outside of last years T-45, hadn’t been worse than T-22nd in six previous tries.
- J.B. Holmes (+6600): Has been in contention to win in the last two weeks at the Farmers Insurance Open and Waste Management Phoenix Open. A pair of disappointing final rounds has seen him finish T-16th in both, but he appears close to earning a victory and these odds are tantalizing.
- Wyndham Clark (+20000): Deep dive with potential big upside. Clark led after first round of Waste Management Phoenix Open following a 61. Was in contention during the weekend before a disappointing Saturday ended his chances. These long of odds are too good to pass up for a golfer who’s shown flashes.
Michael “Hound Dog” Harrison is well known in the sports industry as the resident statisitician for the Jay and Dan Show. He has worked at TSN for over 13 years, where he's been featured on Sportscentre, That's Hockey, That's Hockey 2Nite, The Masters preview shows, and several more.
Fritz vs Isner Odds & Pick: Mexican Open Semifinals
[ad_1] John Isner is favored over Taylor Fritz in the 2020 Mexican Open semifinals. Photo…
Real Madrid’s Odds Plummet After Champions League Round of 16 Leg 1 Defeat
[ad_1] Real Madrid have a lot to do in their UCL Round of 16 Leg…
2020 MLS Golden Boot Odds Favor Vela, Martinez and Chicharito in Top 3
[ad_1] LA's Javier Hernandez is one of the early leaders to win the MLS Golden…
Roughnecks Now Favored to Win XFL Championship After Defenders Lose in Week 3
[ad_1] The Houston Roughnecks are now XFL title favorites heading into Week 4. Photo from…
2020 PGA Tour Honda Classic Odds & Picks; Brooks Koepka & Rickie Fowler Among The Favorites
[ad_1] Rickie Fowler is in search of his second Honda Classic title. Photo by Chris…
San Diego State National Championship Odds Now +1600 After Losing First Game to UNLV
[ad_1] Malachi Flynn and the San Diego State Aztecs were the last team to fall…