2019 PGA Tour Barbasol Championship Odds & Picks
- The Barbasol Championship tees off Thursday, July 18th
- Played opposite the Open Championship, Barbasol's weaker field leaves it a wide open event
- We've narrowed down the golfers with the best chance of emerging victorious
For those that didn't qualify for the seasons's final major – the Open Championship – the PGA Tour provides another option at the Barbasol Championship played in Kentucky (July 18-21).
This will be one of the more unpredictable events of the season with players who failed to qualify for the Open competing with other struggling Tour pros in a diluted field – which includes two-time major champ John Daly and his cart.
2019 Barbasol Championship Odds
|Who will win the 2019 Barbasol Championship?||Odds at
*Odds as of 07/15/19. Follow the links in the table above to see all betting options.
Favorite Russell Henley Worth a Wager
How many times is the favorite to win a golf tournament posting +2500 odds? That underscores just how tightly bunched and unpredictable this field in Kentucky is. But Russell Henley is the hottest coming in, by virtue of his second-place finish last Sunday at the John Deere Classic.
Russell Henley came to PLAY.
He takes the clubhouse lead at 19-under par with a final-round 61 at the John Deere Classic.https://t.co/QKmyFm87CR pic.twitter.com/NpInzg4Aor
— Golf Digest (@GolfDigest) July 14, 2019
That included a sizzling final-round 10-under, so he comes into the Barbasol with confidence. Take advantage of the favorite still having long odds and place a bet on Henley.
Jhonattan Vegas Out to Avenge John Deere Classic Collapse
Through two rounds of the John Deere Classic last week, Jhonattan Vegas was riding high, entering the weekend with the lead. After a promising start to his round Saturday, he blew up, tumbling down the leaderboard before eventually finishing in a tie for 37th.
285@JhonattanVegas leads the field in SG: Off the Tee in the second round of the @JDCLASSIC.
He ranked 65th on Thursday.#LiveUnderPar pic.twitter.com/m0ePyXRoT1
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) July 12, 2019
While that weekend was obviously less than ideal, Vegas showed signs that he can play more like the guy who finished third at this year's Players Championship.
Given that his odds are at a solid +3000, he's a worthwhile wager; he's fifth in strokes gained tee to green this season, which will come in handy.
Last 4 Barbasol Championship Winners
2019 Barbasol Championship Best Value Picks
- Beau Hossler (+3000): 8th in Strokes Gained: Putting this season. Hasn't been as strong this year as many expected, but he's far too talented to be kept down for too long.
- Patrick Rodgers (+7500): Making first start since March due to unspecified injury, Rodgers is simply too good to pass up on these odds, despite the rust. Still looking for first career victory after a trio of runner-up finishes.
- Kelly Kraft (+12500): Boom or bust candidate. T-5th in last opposite field event with weaker field, in the Dominican Republic. Two career seconds & two third place finishes. Comes out of nowhere to contend at times or misses cut other weeks.
The post 2019 PGA Tour Barbasol Championship Odds & Picks appeared first on Sports Betting Dime.
Napoli vs AC Milan Play for Top Spot
[ad_1] Can AC Milan continue their undefeated streak in Serie A when they face a…
These Four-Teams Are Heavily Favored to Make the College Football Playoff
[ad_1] The Alabama Crimson Tide are heavily favored to make the four-team CFP this season.…
Updated Odds to Win The Masked Singer Season 4
[ad_1] The Sun is the favorite to win Season 4 of The Masked Singer. Can…
Dana White’s Contender Series Season 4 Week 10, Odds & Picks
[ad_1] Nick Maximov (second from right) will try to earn a spot in the UFC…
Ohio State vs Indiana Week 12 Opening Odds Favor Buckeyes By 19.5 Points
[ad_1] Justin Fields and the Ohio State Buckeyes host Indiana on Saturday. (Photo by Michael…
Masters 4th Round Odds, Tee Times, Standings and TV Coverage
[ad_1] Dustin Johnson is the runaway favorite heading into Sunday at the Masters. (Photo by…