How to get the Bovada Bitcoin Bonus in 2021 worth up to a maximum total of $3,750
In this article we will explain how to get the Bovada Bitcoin bonus – it's worth up to a massive $3,750 so definitely worth getting your hands on!
There are many reasons why someone might choose to deposit Bitcoin instead of traditional currencies when joining an online casino. The first and most common reason is that Bitcoin transactions are safer.
And second, casinos offer better withdrawal terms when players use Bitcoin, as well as more tempting bonuses.
If you bought your first Bitcoins when crypto wasn’t a thing yet, you probably remember that you couldn’t do a lot with them other than hold them.
However, now, crypto is achieving mainstream adoption, and you can use your Bitcoin to get fantastic bonuses when joining online casinos. One of the best options is the Bovada Bitcoin bonus.
That definitely sounds tempting, so you might be wondering how to claim this bonus and how to make sure it ends up in your wallet.
But first, it’s important to establish that Bovada is one of the longest-standing online sportsbooks for US players and that it has a great reputation in the North American market.
Users only have praise words for their customer support, and looking back at their history, disputes seem to be favorable to players, which is something that few casinos do. On the downside, Bovada does have a pretty high fee on credit card deposits, but, since you’ll be using Bitcoin, that will not affect you.
In fact, by using crypto, you only get to experience the awesome parts about Bovada and make considerable savings.
How much is the Bovada Bitcoin bonus?
The Bovada Bitcoin bonus adds up to a maximum total of $3,750, divided as follows:
- First time welcome bonus of 125% for new players, up to $1,250
- Additional 125% match up for the following TWO deposits, up to $1,250 EACH
So, as you can see, you get a nice welcome bonus, followed by two equally great reload bonuses. Keep in mind that these bonuses are only valid if you deposit Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash. The bonus doesn’t work for other cryptocurrencies.
What are the terms and conditions for the Bovada Bitcoin bonus?
- The actions you take on the website only count towards fulfilling the bonus requirements if they are done after redeeming the code.
- To withdraw the bonus amount and the subsequent winnings from it, you have to meet a 25X playthrough requirement.
- You cannot use the bonus funds to play craps and live dealer games.
- Some games contribute more than others to the rollover requirements. Unless stated otherwise, slots have a 100% contribution, table games 20%, video poker and blackjack 10%, and single deck and double deck Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat have a 5% contribution.
- If the bonus is forfeited or canceled in any way before meeting the rollover requirements, all funds generated by it will become unavailable.
- For the general terms & conditions, please refer to the dedicated section on Bovada.lv.
Bovada Bitcoin Bonus Code
The Bovada Bitcoin bonus code is:
- BTCCWB1250 for the first time Bitcoin deposit
- BTC2NDCWB for the next two Bitcoin deposits
How to get the Bovada Bitcoin Bonus
Here’s how to redeem the Bovada Bitcoin Bonus Code:
- Sign up for an account on Bovada.lv
- When you make your first deposit with Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash, enter the code BTCCWB1250 for a 125% matchup.
- Your 135% will appear in your Bovada account instantly.
- On your following two deposits, enter the code BTC2NDCWB. However, keep in mind that they will only become available after you’ve used your first bonus.
How to withdraw Bitcoin from Bovada
After you’ve made sure that you met the withdrawal requirements for the Bovada welcome bonus, you can go ahead and withdraw it. The good news is that Bitcoin withdrawals are much faster compared to check and wire transfers, and you won’t have to go through too many steps. The process is the same for both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Before you get started, you need a Blockchain wallet and Coinbase – these will serve as middlemen between Bovada and your bank account, but if this isn’t your first time using Bitcoin, you probably have them already.
When you’re ready to withdraw, follow these steps:
- Go to your Bovada.lv account and click on “Withdraw.”
- Choose Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash as your withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, then confirm by selecting “Request Withdrawal.”
- Your withdrawal request is now submitted, and you will receive a reference code. Bovada also sends a verification code on your phone for added security.
The amount you want to withdraw will be deducted from your account balance instantly and, according to Bovada’s terms, Bitcoin withdrawals take around 24 hours to go through. However, most users say that the money reaches their accounts much faster, even within 15 minutes after the payout has been approved.
If you choose to withdraw sums over $9,500, Bovada will send them to you in smaller amounts in three days.
Are there any fees for Bitcoin withdrawals?
No, Bovada does not charge any fees for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash withdrawals, although your wallet or exchange may apply their own processing fees.
What is the minimum Bitcoin withdrawal amount on Bovada.lv?
For Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, the minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
Is there a maximum withdrawal limit?
If you choose Bitcoin as your withdrawal method on Bovada, you won’t have a maximum withdrawal limit. This is already a great plus, since for other methods, the limits are $1000 and $3000. However, remember that amounts over $9,500 will be sent to you in smaller increments over the course of three days. On Bovada, you are permitted one withdrawal request every three days.
If you’ve heard about Bovada and want to join, this welcome bonus is definitely a great incentive. In addition, Bitcoin withdrawals have no fees and the shortest transaction times, so if you’re a crypto enthusiast looking to make a profit, you can’t go wrong with Bovada’s welcome bonus.
What is the Best Bitcoin Wallet for Sports Betting?
Welcome to our aticle which will help you find the answer to the question of;…
Traders Forecast Bitcoin Will See a “Cool-down Period” as Rally Overheats
[ad_1] Bitcoin has been caught within the throes of a consolidation phase ever since its…
Digital Euro, CBDCs and Bitcoin – Bitcoin Magazine
Listen To The Episode: This episode of Bitcoin Magazine’s Fed Watch is a cosmic ride…
Analysts Expect Move to $20,000 High as Bitcoin Holds Key Supports
[ad_1] Bitcoin underwent a rapid correction last evening after the coin pressed as high as…
Bitcoin Entrepreneur Malcolm CasSelle Dies At 50 – Bitcoin Magazine
[ad_1] Malcolm CaSelle, a pioneering blockchain technology and Bitcoin entrepreneur, has died at age 50,…
Macro Analyst “Can’t Imagine” Bitcoin Not Outperforming All Other Assets
[ad_1] Bitcoin has been the best-performing macro asset of 2020. Dan Tapiero, a prominent macro…